Saturday 17 October 2015

The Power of Passion

I am naturally drawn to passionate people. People whose eyes sparkle when they talk about something they love, and whose mouths practically run away when they talk about their hobbies, dreams, or goals. It gives me hope for their future, and makes me believe in the possibilities the future holds.

I find passionate people emanate self-motivation and energy. They make sublime leaders, advice givers, and friends. I aim to surround myself with such people. Passionate people (here comes my favourite phrase) feed fire to my soul, and make me want to make my dreams a reality.

I believe that passion, determination, and hard work are the key qualities needed to make your dreams come true. Passion, so that your heart palpitates with pure exhilaration whenever your dream crosses your mind. Determination, so that you keep your head held high, your eyeline towards the stars, keep drawing air into your lungs, and keep moving forward towards the person you want to be, hope to be, dream to be. Hard work makes you more self-sufficient, and allows you to discover what kind of person you are: Your strengths, wildest dreams, talents, and opening your eyes to what you want out of life.

I've recently become invested again in an avid passion of mine, and I have renewed faith in what my purpose in life is. That sounds corny, but hear me out: 

By committing myself to something, and by emersing myself in my passion, by strengthening my voice, I feel like I have a purpose to bring energy and life to my passion, and to the people with whom I work. That is the greatest blessing, since I often struggle to find and remember my purpose in life, and why I should keep fighting to a space where I will be okay one day. My passion reminds me that I deserve to love myself, because I produce unique talents that can't possibly be replicated by any other person.

We all have something valuable to contribute to the people around us. We have a duty to love ourselves, and be kind to one another. 

We are here to bring joy, spread love, and ignite passion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sarah-Kate Says