Thursday 2 October 2014

First Post

Okay, well this is slightly daunting. I'm not quite sure where to begin. 

First thing's first, hello Blogosphere. My name is Sarah-Kate and I am sixteen years old. I wanted to start this blog as I have a passion for writing and capturing beautiful moments in life. I'm just a teenage girl trying to navigate her way around this crazy world, and I'm hoping that this blog will help me harbour my memories, and maybe inspire a few people to enjoy the little things in life.

Thanks for coming on this journey with me as I try and figure out what's what on Blogspot. I'm sure I will be better with posts and aesthetics as time passes. 

One thing you should know about me: I'm big on quotes. So, I'm going to end every blog post with an inspirational quote, just a little something to keep in mind for the rest of the week. I will try and do posts every Friday. As this was my introductory post, I will do another post tomorrow.

"Be willing to be a beginner every single morning."
- Meister Ekhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sarah-Kate Says